Christmas Beauty Gifts for $25 or less
It’s the time of the year for making lists! Presents to give, donate and share. So to kick things off, here are some of my favourite beauty buys for under $25. You may even pick them up for less during sales time. While the packaging doesn’t exude luxury, these products really deliver and that’s what counts (at least at this price point).
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara $17.99 It’s hard to get clumps with this mascara. This flexible wand allows you to separate and get product right into the roots of your lashes – making them appear longer.
- Ardell lashes $15.95 False lash application requires practice and practice requires patience and time, making this the perfect holiday gift. These lashes are available from most hair and beauty warehouses and pharmacies.
- Rosebud Salve $12.95 How cute is the tin? The product also doesn’t disappoint! Available at Mecca (David Jones) or online www.adorebeauty.com.au
- Sportsgirl Nail polishes $7.95 Definitely a way to achieve the look for less $ …so give generously! www.shop.sportsgirl.com.au
- Revlon Colourstay Long Wear Lipstick $24.95 The pigment payoff and staying power is amazing and there are 15 gorgeous shades to choose from.
- Bourjois $18 Single Colour Eye shadow Pots: You’ll find these pots in most makeup artists’ bags for good reason. The colour range is extensive, the pigment is good, affordable and versatile – used wet or dry.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo $9.95 Pop this in her Christmas bag and introduce her hair to a summer without daily shampooing! Available at pharmacies and hair and beauty warehouses.