The individual, one-on-one makeup lesson experience is customised. Choose from one of the lessons below or speak to me about mixing and matching.
Duration: 1.0 hour. For teenagers who are beginning to wear makeup and want quick makeup tips that can be achieved in 5 minutes or less.
- Assessment of your current makeup routine and application;
- Focus on one facial feature of your choice and learn how to enhance it;
- Review of your current makeup kit.
Duration: 1.5 hours. For those who want to find the right base to suit their skin tone and products that can disguise pimples, deep under eye circles, birthmarks or rosacea.
- How to match foundation and concealer to your skin tone;
- Which texture foundation (liquid, cream, powder) suits your skin type;
- Best application techniques for achieving flawless application and even coverage;
- Where and how to highlight and contour your face;
- Maximise the staying power of your makeup.
Duration: 2 hours. For those who want to focus on eye makeup only.
- Learn how makeup can enhance your natural eye shape;
- Identify which colours suit your eye shape;
- Define your brows to frame your eyes and face;
- How to layer different products (creams and powders) for different effects;
- Learn how to intensify your day look to a night look;
- Application techniques for applying false eye lashes.
Durations: 3 hours. For those who want an all rounded makeup lesson covering foundation, eyes, cheeks and lips.
- Fill in a pre-lesson questionnaire and tailor the lesson exactly to your needs;
- Specify exactly how much time you want to spend on specific areas of your face and what you want to achieve;
- Increase your brand knowledge and try products from my kit;
- Review what’s in your makeup bag: what’s working, what’s not, and what’s missing.
Duration: 3.5 hours. For brides-to-be who are getting married on location, or who simply want to do their own makeup on their wedding day.
- Discover a makeup look that best enhances your features;
- Learn exactly how to recreate it;
- Familiarise yourself with photo friendly / flash photography makeup brands;
- Learn to maximise the staying power of your makeup;
- Extend your makeup look with a touch-up kit.
I am based in inner Sydney, 3.5kms from the CBD. There is parking nearby and public transport within walking distance.
What others have said
Please have a look at some testimonials.
Price on application
Depends on lesson type and duration.
To book a lesson, buy a gift card or make an enquiry:
Please refer to the contact page for phone or email options. I will respond as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours).